Thank you for shopping with us at Magali Pascal and we hope that you love your recent purchase!
However, we understand that you may wish to return an item, please see below for details and instructions of Magali Pascal return policy and procedures.
Product sold to you from www.magalipascal.com is shipped to you from our Dispatch Warehouse in Sydney, Australia. As such, Magali Pascal sold Online and in our Paddington boutique in Sydney comply with the consumer laws of Australia. Magali Pascal sold from our Bali stores complies with the consumer laws of Indonesia.
When placing your order with Magali Pascal, you automatically agree to all information below.
Magali Pascal has the right to refuse any return merchandise within reason. Items must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags/packaging attached and in sellable condition.
Successful return requests are eligible for a Full Refund of Online Store Credit to use at their original place of purchase. Exchanges may only be eligible in store. We urge our customers to select carefully and reference our sizing chart* prior to any purchases. Our online customer service representative will be happy to help with questions regarding sizing, styling, and fabrication or order placement.
For any faulty claims or manufacturing errors, please email us immediately with imagery and a detailed description of your concern and we will endeavour to rectify your order as best as possible.
Please see the above "Online Returns" or "Store Returns" tabs for the returns process most relevant to your situation.
*All sizing corresponds to a standard Australian sizing. Please note that our sizing chart is to be used only as a guide and that measurements can vary slightly from style to style due to cut, design or fabrication.
We offer easy returns and exchanges for Australian and New Zealand orders within 14 days of delivery. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and if you change your mind for any reason, there are a number of options available for you to return your item to us.
Returned items must be unworn, unused and in perfect condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
All swimwear must be tried on wearing undergarments, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and cannot be removed.
If your return does not comply with these conditions we cannot accept your items and they may be rejected and returned to you.
Full price items can be returned for a full refund, credit note or size exchange.
Sale items, including styles marked down during a flash sale, can be returned for a credit note or free size exchange only.
Final sale refers to items that are marked down during a special offer, or are marked to clear. Item/s marked as "final sale - no returns or exchanges" cannot be returned, unless in the event of them being faulty. If final sale items are returned despite this policy, items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
- Online Store Credits are valid for 1 (one) year from date of issue.
- Online Store Credits are can only be used once.
- Online Store Credits are applied to the customer’s Magali Pascal account. They are to the cash value of your original purchase item(s). Any and all shipping fees are not reimbursed.
- We do not process straight exchanges. If you require a different size, you will need to return your item for a Online Store Credits. You can then use this to purchase your correct sizing. *Note: Sizing is subject to product availability.
Your Magali Pascal Account can be accessed via the email address used to place your original order.
STAGES OF YOUR RETURN
1. Initiate Return
This can be done by logging in to your Magali Pascal customer account or by clicking this button below.
2. Return Authorised
Once we have reviewed and approved your initiated return request, we will authorise it and send you your mandatory RA form.
You may then prepare to send your parcel to our Returns Team.
Please be sure to to include a copy of your RA form with your return item.
Once posted, please email our customer service team at email@example.com with a tracking number once you have posted your return.
3. Return Received
We will notify you once we have received your parcel and if it has been approved by our Returns Team.
4. Online Store Credits Issued
Once approved, we will issue your Magali Pascal Account with your Online Store Credits. Use this to purchase your correct size or a new item. Please ensure items have not been worn and are in their original packaging.
Please keep your receipts/invoices, as customers may be asked for proof of purchase.
INITIATING AND POSTING YOUR RETURN
1. Log in to your Magali Pascal Account.
2. Find and select ‘Completed Orders’.
3. Select the order# containing the item you wish to return and click ‘Return Item(s)’.
4. Fill in the relevant information regarding your return and nominate Online Store Credits.
5. We will assess your Return Request and contact once it has been authorized. Please do NOT send back your return prior to authorization. Any returns sent back without an RA Form or authorization will be rejected.
6. Once authorized, you may send back your parcel. We recommend you use a reputable courier company or by a registered express mail service. Please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the postal tracking number so that we may monitor the safe journey to our Returns Team.
Return Address will be provided with your Mandatory RA form
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
When the return has been delivered to our Returns Department, please allow up to 5 business days for our team to quality check and approve the return garment.
A Online Store Credits to the value of your original purchase will be applied to approved returns. You may order your correct sizing or purchase a new item. You will receive an email notification when this has been processed.
• Any and all returns sent back without an authorised online return request and a Return Authority Request form will not be accepted or processed and will be destroyed onsite.
• Any and all returns are sent back at the customer's own risk.
• Magali Pascal is not liable for parcels that are lost in transit.
• Please note that the returns postage will be that of the customer’s own expense and will not be reimbursed.
Any and all return requests for items bought in our Flagship Stores must be processed at the original location of purchase.
Simply drop by the store or give our friendly and helpful staff a call.
All items must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
Faulty goods must be returned to the original store of purchase for assessment before exchanges are made or credits are issued.
Please ensure that the garment has not been worn, that all tags are still intact and you have your receipt. BALI BOUTIQUES:
Due to the nature of "holiday shopping" we urge our customers to check their garments and if necessary, all returns must be addressed within 48 hours of purchase.
*Please note: Our Bali stores CANNOT accept return parcels. They CANNOT ship out exchanges to our travelling customer's home countries. Returns and exchanges MUST be done in person and addressed by the shop of purchase.
Sydney Store Manager: email@example.com
Bali Store Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a list of contacts for our flagship stores, click here
Thank you for shopping with us at Magali Pascal.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time. All adjustments and amendments to our Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. The continued use of www.magalipascal.com is to accept our new Terms and Conditions.